Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.
1448 Discussions

Problem of running RA sample code: could not retrieve the sigrl

SunnySun
Beginner

Hi, Intel

When I run the RA sample code of sgx-ra-sample. The server can not retrieve the sigrl. And the screenshot is following.

SunnySun_0-1628681080335.png

This picture points out an ERROR: cannot verify api.trustedservices.intel.com's certificate, issued by ‘CN=COMODO RSA Organization Validation Secure Server CA,O=COMODO CA Limited,L=Salford,ST=Greater Manchester,C=GB’: Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority. To connect to api.trustedservices.intel.com insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.

I have tried the solution of  updating openssl  from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1j, posted by @makura on   Solved: Problem of running RA sample code: could not retrieve the sigrl - Intel Community. However I still have the problem.

Can you tell me how to fix this problem. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello SunnySun,

This response means that your system requires a BIOS update from your OEM that includes the latest early-load microcode with the security updates.

This article provides more information:

Remote Attestation Reports Security Vulnerabilities even when Latest Microcode is Installed

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello SunnySun,

Please run sudo apt-get update to ensure all your components are up-to-date. Let us know if this helps.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
SunnySun
Beginner

Hello JesusG_Intel,

I tried this command and update all components. Unfortunately, this error still exists.

Then I tried to add "--no-check-certificates" to the agent_wget.cpp. It run successfully. Howver the remote attestation returns the following information.

SunnySun_0-1628827847933.png

What's wrong about that?

Sincerely,

SunnySun

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello SunnySun,

This response means that your system requires a BIOS update from your OEM that includes the latest early-load microcode with the security updates.

This article provides more information:

Remote Attestation Reports Security Vulnerabilities even when Latest Microcode is Installed

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello SunnySun,

Do you still need help with this issue?

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello SunnySun,

I hope the information I provided was helpful to you. Since we haven't heard from you I will close this case. If you need further assistance with this issue, please open a new thread.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos