Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
83 Discussions

About extended display with iPad Air

KK32
Beginner
I recently purchased a Lenovo laptop with core ultra7 and on the day of purchase, I was able to use it as an extended display by connecting it to my ipad air via intel usion. However, after about 3 days of updating the computer, the extended display icon in the left menu disappeared from the intel unison software on the computer. I reinstalled the drivers and software, but the missing icon did not return. What should I do to make it an extended display again?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello KK32, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to Get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.
  • Please share with us a video showing the issue that we have.
  • What is the complete model of your Ipad Air?

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, KK32.

I hope you are doing fine.

Could you please confirm if you've reviewed the earlier post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello KK32,

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.
Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos