Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
77 Discussions

Pasting images into Messages

Bill_Bailey
Beginner

Love the Intel Unison app so far! Have previously used Microsoft's Phone Link with my Samsung S22+ phone but continuing issues with contact phone number and name resolution in the "Messages" portion of that app has prompted me to try Unison. 

It does not appear that I can copy/paste images into the "Messages" portion of the Unison app as I can in Phone Link. (I know I can include an "attachment" but locating a file is much more trouble than just pasting from the clipboard.) Can you tell me if this is a planned feature for the app? 

Thanks. And keep up the great work!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Bill_Bailey,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have some inquiries related to the Intel® Unison.

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Bill_Bailey,  

Thanks for your feedback. In order to continue further with the request, I will need the following:

1. Did the app come preinstalled or did you download it from the Microsoft Store?

2. Please fill in the Intel Unison PC App version, Operation System version and build, Mobile Samsung S22+ Android version, and mobile Unison app version.

3. Please fill in the Computer Brand, Model, and Intel Processor.

4. What is the Intel Wi-Fi & Bluetooth adapter model used and version?

5. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Bill_Bailey,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Bill_Bailey,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
TheHumbleDoctor
Beginner

I have the same question and would like to know when can I open or send an image directly. Thank you.

0 Kudos