Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
126 Discussions

Unable to use Unison for calls

MattEl
Beginner

Hi, 

I am trying to set up Intel Unison to make calls from my PC but it isn't working. I get the below prompt:

Call hands free from your PC
Intel Unison needs to pair your PC and phone via Bluetooth and access your contacts.

I click on the 'Show me how' button and approve on my phone, I then get the below and click on done 

Mark messages as read
The Bluetooth connection was successful! Approve the Message access permission request on your mobile device so that app can mark messages you read on your PC as read on your mobile device.

Then it reverts back to the 'Call hands free from your PC' prompt. Any suggestions to help would be appreciated. I am using a Samsung Galaxy.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mattel,

Thank you for creating a thread in Intel Communities.

We appreciate your consideration of using our software for your PC productivity and we know how challenging it is if you cannot make it work from initial set up. We will do our best to assist you.

Kindly provide the following information, so we can see what is going on:

1. It would really help us if we can get more information about your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. To run it, please press "Scan". After the scan is finished, click next and there will be a save button, giving you an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply. You can refer to How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html for instructions.

2. May we know the Android Version on your Samsung Galaxy phone as well as its full model (example Samsung Galaxy S23, etc.)?

We look forward to your reply post.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mattel,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to read the email that we sent. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Mattel, 

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. We know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to give you the right solution; as much as we would like to assist you, we need to close it to attend to other customers. 

We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos