Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Makefile for Windows for using Pardiso

mecipema
Beginner
I am trying to use Pardiso to Solve my FEM program. The make file I am using is shown below. From whatever I have read from the file userguide.pdf, I have included the libraries as shown below

SET MKL_LIB="C:\\Program Files\\Intel\\Compiler\\11.1\\067\\mkl\\em64t\\lib"
SET MKL_INC="C:\\Program Files\\Intel\\Compiler\\11.1\\067\\mkl\\include"

ifort /o main.exe main.obj creep.lib ^
shared1.d\\lbinpta.lib ^
shared1.d\\lbstiff.lib ^
shared1.d\\lbupdate.lib ^
shared1.d\\lbsolver.lib ^
shared1.d\\lbloads.lib ^
shared1.d\\lbauxil.lib ^
shared1.d\\lbutilit.lib ^
shared1.d\\libarpack_WIN.lib /I%MKL_INC%^
%MKL_LIB%\\mkl_solver_ilp64.lib %MKL_LIB%\\mkl_intel_ilp64.lib ^
%MKL_LIB%\\mkl_intel_thread.lib %MKL_LIB%\\mkl_core.lib -Qopenmp

But the makefile in its present from is giving a lot of errors because of unresolved symbols
0 Kudos
3 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III
It is not possible to respond to your post without being told which symbols are unresolved, and where you think those symbols should have been taken from.

The version of Windows and the options given to the compiler in compiling the libraries need to be stated. How were the user libraries compiled? What were the exact linking error messages?

The "makefile" you showed is incomplete, as it does not even show a single target to make.
0 Kudos
mecipema
Beginner
Well Sorry for my mistake. This is actually a batchfile and not a make file. Also egs of symbols unresolved includes _kmpc_dispatch_next_8.

Just give an example which shows the libraries to be linked when doing a problem wjich calls pardiso
0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III
> Just give an example which shows the libraries to be linked when doing a problem wjich calls pardiso:

Use the on-line MKL Link Line Advisor.
0 Kudos