Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

Missing symbols (aka implementation) for LAPACK functions `slaqz3_64` and `SLAQZ3_64`

DenizBahadir
New Contributor I

I noticed that for the LAPACK functions `slaqz3_64` and `SLAQZ3_64`, which are declared in header `mkl_lapack.h`, no symbols seem to be compiled into any of the static or shared libraries (or DLLs), neither on Linux nor on Windows.

Are these functions supposed to exist at all? Or is the implementation really missing from the libraries deployed with MKL 2022.1 and the function declarations should just have been removed from the `mkl_lapack.h` header?

---

On a side-note, it also seems as if all uppercase LAPACK functions with a trailing underscore are missing as well. The symbols for their pendants without a trailing underscore or with all lowercase letters (with or without a trailing underscore) can be found though.  (As well as all versions that end in `_64`, except for the mentioned `slaqz3_64` and `SLAQZ3_64`.)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DenizBahadir
New Contributor I

It seems as if this issue is fixed by MKL 2023.0.0.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

We will fix the problem with SLAQZ3/slaqz3_64 API into one of the next release. This thread would be updated.

--Gennady

DenizBahadir
New Contributor I

It seems as if this issue is fixed by MKL 2023.0.0.

Thank you!

0 Kudos