Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.

R6034 runtime error!!!

bokee
Beginner
I believe many people meet R6034 runtime error using TBB with VC. Anybody can tell me how to solve it.

I use VC 2008 express and tbb20_20070927 stable release

After compiled and linked, .exe file can't find msvcp80.dll and msvcr80.dll,then I download the two.At last, .exe has no other complains except R6034 runtime error,said

an application made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly

Anybody can help me? I appricate for your help!!!!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
suiyoubi
Beginner
Try setting the Runtime library to Multi-threaded DLL (/MD) instead of Multi-threaded Debug DLL
0 Kudos
bokee
Beginner
Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry that I don't know where to set it.

Under Configuration Property in Project Property?

wating....
0 Kudos
Alexey-Kukanov
Employee

Hi bokee,

do you really think it was a good idea to ask the same question in three different topics?

On the other hand, it means you at least looked through these topics (very good!) and you brought them up and someone else might read those as well.

The last stable release did not have support for VS 2008. You must be used the binaries which are for VS 2005 (digits in TBB folder names, like in ia32vc8, refer to the version of Visual Studio and not to the year in VS name).

Unless you need the most recent features that have not yet been released in binary form, please take the last commercial-aligned release (tbb20_017oss) which has the necessary binaries for VS 2008 (in vc9 directory).

0 Kudos
bokee
Beginner
Thanks very much, I got it and it work fine.

Thanks again.
0 Kudos