Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

AMT Configuration failing

JKey
Beginner

Hello,

I am fairly new to managing our company's Intel AMT application and I'm working on a problem that's come up recently.

We're migrating towards Windows 10 in our environment and recently built a remote call center that's running entirely on Win10 minus one system that runs an application that can only run on Win7. The win7 system is successfully configured with our RCS profile, but none of the Win10 systems will configure. They're using the same profile and creating the AD object to the same OU. We do have some Win10 systems in other locations that have been configured successfully, so it doesn't appear to be an issue with the OS.

We're getting the following error for the Intel SCS Console with running the configuration:

Failed while calling

WS-Management call

GetAmtVersion (CIM_SoftwareIdentity.Get). Intel(R) AMT connection error

0xc000521f: An SSL error occurred. Verify the username and password, and the PSK or certificate settings, where applicable.

Valid certificate for PKI configuration not found.

We're using the Remote_Configure.bat (version 2.1) provided by Intel that runs the following command for configuration:

.\acuconfig /output console /output file Remote_Configure.log /verbose ConfigViaRCSOnly "%~1" "%~2" /RCSBusyRetryCount 3

ERROR:

Thread:14184(ERROR) : ACU Configurator, Category: Exit Source: Src\ActivatorMain.cpp : configurator::LogAndExit Line: 226: ***********Exit with code 75. Details: Failed to complete remote configuration of this Intel(R) AMT device. Failed while calling WS-Management call GetAmtVersion (CIM_SoftwareIdentity.Get). Intel(R) AMT connection error 0xc000521f: An SSL error occurred. Verify the username and password, and the PSK or certificate settings, where applicable. Valid certificate for PKI configuration not found.

And then runs the following for system discovery:

.\acuconfig /output console /output file Remote_Configure.log /KeepLogFile /verbose systemdiscovery /ReportToRCS /RCSAddress "%~1" /RCSBusyRetryCount 3

WARN:

Thread:11544(WARN) : ACU Configurator, Category: Exit Source: Src\ActivatorMain.cpp : configurator::LogAndExit Line: 226: ***********Exit with code 32. Details: Intel(R) AMT operation completed with warnings: System Discovery failed to get data from some of the interfaces on this system. Failed to get data from the GetDNSLookupName interface. Failed to get the FQDN. Call to function failed. DNS operation refuse

The Win7 system is running MEI 7.1.50.1172 and the Win10s are running MEI 11.6.0.1047. I noticed they both use the LMS.exe but only the version 7.x runs UNS.exe as well.

Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello jeremiah.key,

Thank you for the detailed information provided.

But could you please help me with:
  • the been use
  • 10 (32 or 64) bit
  • AMT been use
  • Verify and password
  • PKI certificate on all system.

Please allow me some time to verify information and get with with.

If there is anything else we can help please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi jeremiah.key,

We were reviewing the errors of your AMT configuration and think setting a meeting will help to resolve the issues experienced.

I have sent a private message with further details.

Regards,

Miguel C.

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi jeremiah.key,

I am following up on your case. Do you still need assistance? If this is the case please reply back to my private message.

Regards,

Miguel C

0 Kudos