Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2889 Discussions

About Intel EMA Server Redundancy Configuration

SKubo
New Contributor I

Hello,

I would like to set up a redundant configuration for an EMA server using the "Advanced Template" at the following URL.

I am currently building it based on the "Intel EMA Web Deployment Guide for Azure_result," but is there a manual or other document that provides specific instructions on how to set up a second server?

Also, am I correct in understanding that the "Advanced Template" cannot be used to set up a second server?

Regards,
Skubo

0 Kudos
5 Replies
vij1
Employee

Hello Skobu,

Please allow us some time to review the details and we will get back with an update shortly.

Regards,

Vijay N

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello Skobu,

Greetings!

Yes, you can set up an additional server. Please refer to section 2.4.2 of the server installation guide linked below:

[Intel EMA Server Installation and Maintenance Guide](https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/manageability-products/intel-ema-server-installation-and-maintenance-guide.pdf#page-57 )

Additionally, we have an Azure document that includes information on distributed server deployment in section 2.2:

[Intel EMA Web Deployment Guide for Azure](https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/manageability-products/intel-ema-web-deployment-guide-fo-azue.pdf#page-3 )

Best regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello Skbos,

By any chance, have you been able to review my previous post? I will gladly provide further assistance if necessary.

Regards,

Vijay N

0 Kudos
SKubo
New Contributor I

Hello Vijay N,

Sorry for the late reply.

I was able to add it manually without any problems.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
Skubo

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello Skubo,

I hope this message finds you well!

I'm pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues in the future.

Best regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos