Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

Intel SCS on SCCM 1702

AKahl2
Novice

Hello,

We recently upgraded to SCCM 1702. Since we upgraded to the newer version, Intel AMT hasnt worked. So, what I did was I uninstalled intel SCS SCCM Addon and thought that i can redo and that might fix it. when i install Intel SCS SCCM Addon, I get the following:

This SCCM version is not 2012, its 1702. I can even uncheck that radio button. Not sure what is wrong in there.

If I keep it checked and the click on 'Next', i get the below screen, but I cant find the installer for solutions framework or platform discovery or intel AMT. Not sure if I have seperately download these installer. can anyone guide me through this please? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello Aman Kahlon,

Thanks for joining the community.

According to the Intel(R)_SCS_Addon_SCCM configuration guide Prerequisites section 3.1, found on the Intel® SCS Add-on for Microsoft* System Center Configuration Manager download package, this add-on is supported by the Microsoft SCCM 2012 R2 (Verified with build 5.0.8239.1203)

The recommendation is to use a compatible version of the SCCM.

Hope this helps

Jose A.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Aman Kahlon,

Thanks for joining the community.

According to the Intel(R)_SCS_Addon_SCCM configuration guide Prerequisites section 3.1, found on the Intel® SCS Add-on for Microsoft* System Center Configuration Manager download package, this add-on is supported by the Microsoft SCCM 2012 R2 (Verified with build 5.0.8239.1203)

The recommendation is to use a compatible version of the SCCM.

Hope this helps

Jose A.

0 Kudos
AKahl2
Novice

Hello Jose,

I am using SCCM 1702 version. Is IntelSCS_SCCm_Addon_2.1.8.10 is compatible with SCCM 1702?

Thank you,

Aman

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Aman Kahlon,

Unfortunately it is not. I already double checked with our engineering department and they just confirmed this. Seems to be more from the Microsoft side than the Intel side thou.

Regards

Jose A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Aman Kahlon,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic.

Jose A.
0 Kudos