Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Bluetooth doesn't work on my nuc5i5ryk

Lilly
Beginner

My keyboard and mouse are connected wirelessly to my nuc5i5ryk, and they work fine. I can also connect my phone and my headphones to the nuc, but there is no real connection, it just says that they are connected.

I tried to follow these instructions: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000025925/intel-nuc/intel-nuc-kits.html

The first is to check BIOS and enable bluetooth there. I can't find bluetooth in BIOS, but everything there is enabled. The only thing that wasn't already enabled, was NFC. Please see my picture.

For the rest, I have turned bluetooth off and on again, updated bluetooth drivers, and I have checked the antennas. The only thing I haven't done yet, is to do a BIOS recovery. I am also reluctant to update BIOS. I can live without bluetooth, it would be nice to have it, but I don't want to risk messing up my computer. Is there any other way? Does anybody know what could be wrong?

The wifi works to a certain degree, but it is unstable and I prefer to use a cable. I don't know if these two problems are connected (no pun intended).

I hope there is someone out there with more knowledge that could give me some advice. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance!

0 Kudos
0 Replies