Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

Processor nios v

spar
Beginner

Hello good morning. I need to use the nios V processor to generate an interrupt, it's a simple project, but it's getting a bit complicated. I wanted to know if anyone has any similar examples that they could share to have a guide base, since I am not finding much related to the subject on the web.
sorry if my english is bad.
Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Greetings and welcome to Intel's forum.

You may have a look at this documentation on Nios V's interrupt service here for your reference: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/743810/23-2/processor-hardware-interrupt-service.html

Unfortunately, we do not have a NIOS V design example on usage of interrupts.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly Jialin, GOH

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Any updates from your end whether the information provided was useful?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Any updates on the issue? Is there any further support needed from my end?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly Jialin, GOH

0 Kudos
spar
Beginner

Hi, sorry for the delay in my response.
I received a project change, now I should do something simpler, a "hello world" on the children v. Is there an example available on that?
Regarding my first question about the interruption, it was helpful, but I couldn't do that project.

0 Kudos
spar
Beginner

Hi, sorry for the delay in my response.
I received a project change, now I should do something simpler, a "hello world" on the children v. Is there an example available on that?
Regarding my first question about the interruption, it was helpful, but I couldn't do that project.

0 Kudos