OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

Samples for Linux and less hard coded paths

andreyi
Beginner
Hi!

Just to continue the thread Intel OpenCL Samples and Offline Compiler for Linux?
There is a new release, but at least two known issues are not yet closed: samples for Linux and hard coded paths. The last I mentioned here.

In /usr/lib64/libOpenCL.so there is a hard coded path /etc/opencl/vendors/...icd. It'd be practically to check the environment variable OPENCL_VENDOR_PATH before trying the default path.

Regards,
Andrey
Intel OpenCL Samples and Offline Compiler for Linux?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nisha_A_
Beginner

Hi..

Thanks for your post. I am really seeking for your help . I am using Intel OpenCL sdk , I wants to change the default icd file PATH which is hardcoded in libOpenCL.so. Could you please help me for editing of libOpenCL.so (hex) code to change the /etc/OpenCL/vendors path?

0 Kudos
Yuri_K_Intel
Employee

andreyi wrote:

Hi!

Just to continue the thread Intel OpenCL Samples and Offline Compiler for Linux?
There is a new release, but at least two known issues are not yet closed: samples for Linux and hard coded paths. The last I mentioned here.

In /usr/lib64/libOpenCL.so there is a hard coded path /etc/opencl/vendors/...icd. It'd be practically to check the environment variable OPENCL_VENDOR_PATH before trying the default path.

Regards,
Andrey
Intel OpenCL Samples and Offline Compiler for Linux?

Hi Andrey,

You can find Intel openCL samples for Linux here - http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-sdk-for-opencl-applications-xe-samples-getting-started

Thanks,

Yuri

0 Kudos
JLuna5
New Contributor I

Hi, your path is same that your app code?

0 Kudos