Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15279 Discussions

Assistente de driver e suporte intel

WILLAMSANDRADE
Beginner

Boa tarde,

O programa fica dando a seguinte mensagem, mesmo o computador estando com internet.

Dados de configuração obsoletos

Não havia internet disponível durante a inicialização do programa em 27 de fevereiro de 2024 em 15:48. O programa usou dados em cache pela última vez em 8 de novembro de 2022 em 19:59 para determinar atualizações. Clique em “Atualizar resultados” para tentar novamente.

Dados de configuração inválidos

Dados de configuração inválidos. Clique em “Atualizar resultados” para tentar novamente.

Alguém poderia ajudar? já desinstalei e instalei a versão mais recente e o problema persiste.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello WILLAMSANDRADE,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Por favor, note que eu só posso apoiá-lo em inglês. Eu usei ferramentas de tradução web para traduzir esta resposta, então pode haver uma tradução incorreta.

Please provide the following details so we may further investigate the issue and provide you with a solution:

• When did the issue start, and have you made any changes that caused the issue to occur?
  • Please share with us a photo of the issue that we have, and please change your system's language to English, as we can only support you in English.
  • What methods have you used when you tried to update your driver?
  • And please share with us the link to the drivers that you used to update your system.
  • And since an error is showing up on your system, may we know what type of issue occurs in your system? Is the internet sometimes slow? does not connect? Etc?
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to Get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
WILLAMSANDRADE
Beginner

Good morning,

I'm using the English translator, I hope it's understandable. I apologize for the delay in responding to questions. Answers to the questions follow:

estou usando o tradutor inglês, espero que seja compreensível. Peço desculpas pela demora em responder às perguntas.

Seguem as respostas às perguntas:

When did the issue start, and have you made any changes that caused the issue to occur?

I didn't make any changes, I just updated the drive Intel Driver and Support Assistant

Por favor, compartilhe conosco uma foto do problema que temos, e altere o idioma do seu sistema para Inglês, pois só podemos apoiá-lo em Inglês.

Foto anexada

Quais métodos você usou quando tentou atualizar seu driver?

Desinstalei e instalei a versão mais atualizada da unidade

E por favor, compartilhe conosco o link para os drivers que você usou para atualizar seu sistema.

E uma vez que um erro está aparecendo em seu sistema, podemos saber que tipo de problema ocorre em seu sistema? A internet às vezes é lenta? não liga? Etc?

A internet é normal, podemos acessar páginas no navegador, baixar atualizações, está tudo normal, só o assistente que não funciona e nos informa que não tem acesso à internet

Por favor, gere um relatório SSU para me ajudar a analisar detalhes importantes sobre o seu sistema, como o número de compilação do sistema operacional, versão do driver gráfico, erros registrados no sistema, etc. Para gerar o relatório SSU, consulte o artigo Como obter os logs do utilitário de suporte do sistema Intel® no Windows. Por favor, envie-nos o arquivo de SSU.txt gerado.

Está anexado

0 Kudos
WILLAMSANDRADE
Beginner

Good morning,

I'm using the English translator, I hope it's understandable. I apologize for the delay in responding to questions. Answers to the questions follow:

I'm using the English translator, I hope it's understandable. I apologize for the delay in responding to questions.

Here are the answers to the questions:

When did the issue start, and have you made any changes that caused the issue to occur?

I didn't make any changes, I just updated the drive Intel Driver and Support Assistant

Please share with us a photo of the problem we have, and change your system language to English, as we can only support you in English.

Attached photo

What methods did you use when trying to update your driver?

I uninstalled and installed the most up-to-date version of unity

And please share with us the link to the drivers you used to update your system.

And once an error is appearing in your system, can we know what kind of problem occurs in your system? Is the internet sometimes slow? don't care? Etc?

The internet is normal, we can access pages in the browser, download updates, everything is normal, just the assistant that doesn't work and informs us that it doesn't have internet access

Please generate an SSU report to help me analyze important details about your system such as operating system build number, graphics driver version, system logged errors, etc. To generate the SSU report, see the article How to Obtain Intel® System Support Utility Logs in Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

It is attached

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello WILLAMSANDRADE,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello WILLAMSANDRADE,

We are checking in with you on the driver issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello WILLAMSANDRADE,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos