Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Could you please tell me how Intel Xeon w-2145 CPU can set up 4.5GHz by Intel Turbo Boost Tech on the SuperMicro X11SRA motherboard?

YLin52
Beginner

I want the Max Turbo Frequency of W2145.

Can it be done on the SuperMicro X11SRA motherboard?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you for contacting us about this concern. I would like to let you know that the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology dynamically increases the processor's frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom to give you a burst of speed when you need it, and increased energy efficiency when you don’t. So, this is something that your motheboard will performed automatically when it will be required. On the other hand; I was check the manual of the SuperMicro X11SRA motherboard Page 18 of the following PDF (https://gzhls.at/blob/ldb/5/8/d/9/42f960973857eaab88d4987aef8dc6c9104f.pdf) and I found that this motherboard has the compatibility with the feature. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
YLin52
Beginner

Dear Emeth O.

Hi~

​It's very kind of you!

And this is the exactly answer which I want.

Thank U.

B​est Regards.

From one loyal user of Intel.😊

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, No problem, it was my pleasure to assist you on this thread. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate and let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos