Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15312 Discussions

Error with Intel Driver & Support Assistant

palaciomu
Beginner

I've just formatted my pc and was trying to update some drivers, but DSA is giving me an error, and I when I tried to manually install the driver for my cpu it gave me an error saying it can't recognize it.

DAS gives me the error "Something went wrong when trying to scan"

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Did you install the chipset inf for your device/motherboard first, immediately after the OS install?  If not, get if from your device/motherboard manufacturer.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
palaciomu
Beginner

Hello, thank you for your answer, but how do I install a chipset inf? My motherboard is an Asus TUF H310M-Plus, An Intel 9th gen 9600KF processor and an RTX 2060, and I'm running Windows 11

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

ASUS support can help you with their downloads and install procedure.   You should use their support for this.

As for IDSA, if you still have an error after updating the chipset inf, report back.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
palaciomu
Beginner

I updated my chipset to the latest version, unninstalled and reinstalled IDSA and am still getting the error

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

palaciomu, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to check if the issue with the Intel® DSA application remains and if you still need assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello palaciomu, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos