Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14946 Discussions

Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool Math fail/pc freeze

MMüsc
Beginner

So ive had some problems with PC freezes since a few months. Whenever I played some games sometimes my PC just froze randomly. Ive tried alot of stuff to fix this but nothing worked. Today I ran the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool and at the step "Math" my PC froze again and like before I needed to restart my PC over the powerbutton.

Anybody knows how to fix the problem or what is causing the problem/what to do? Do i need to buy a new processor?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MMüsc,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we would like to have more information about your system configuration.

Please generate a system report with the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach it to this thread.

1. Intel® SSU Download link
  2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
  3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MMüsc,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MMüsc,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos