Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14516 Discussions

Intel i3 Version 1 or 2?: Item Model Number "BX80684I39100F"

PurchaseLedger
Beginner

If anyone is able to help me identify which version of processor this model of i3 Processor is I would be most greatful for your assistance.

Item Model Number (as per Amazon): BX80684I39100F

Webpage link to Amazon.de: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07P871J57/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This item is purchased, I can wait for it arrive but if the information isn't included then I will be stuck then also, I plan to have a motherboard on the way before that time so therefore waiting is inefficient.

Many Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello PurchaseLedge,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I would like to inform you that the code that you provided “BX80684I39100F” is indeed the product code of the Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor  

In case you would like more information about processor identification, please check the article: How to Identify My Intel® Processor

By any change, are you asking this to find a motherboard that will support this processor?

If that is the case, I would like to share with you the list of motherboards that are compatible with the Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor.

Check the compatible motherboards here.

Let me know if this information is useful.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello PurchaseLedge,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I would like to inform you that the code that you provided “BX80684I39100F” is indeed the product code of the Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor  

In case you would like more information about processor identification, please check the article: How to Identify My Intel® Processor

By any change, are you asking this to find a motherboard that will support this processor?

If that is the case, I would like to share with you the list of motherboards that are compatible with the Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor.

Check the compatible motherboards here.

Let me know if this information is useful.

Esteban D.

Esteban_D_Intel

Hello,

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

Esteban_D_Intel

Hello PurchaseLedger,

We have not heard back from you. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.