Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15312 Discussions

Performance

casperturi
Beginner

So i got a new pc a few months ago and i have been noticing my pc is performing worse over time and i used to get 600fps in fortnite medium graphics direct12 and now i get like average from 10 to 120 fps with the same settings and i dont know whats wrong with the pc i think it might be the proccesors because i saw a tiktok by zachs tech surf and he said that intel cpus are under perfoming after a while my pc specs under:

b760 plus wifi d4

i5-12400f

rtx 4060

kingston fury ddr4 3200 16gb 2x8

and a 1tb ssd

bequiet cpu cooler

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, casperturi

Thank you for reaching out to our Community and for sharing your PC specifications.

To address the issue more effectively, let me ask you some questions:

1. Have there been any recent hardware or software changes before the issue occurred?
  2. Experiencing performance issues on your new PC can be frustrating. While the CPU might be a factor, there are other potential reasons to consider. Could you please outline the troubleshooting steps you've taken so far to resolve the issue?
  3. You mentioned watching a TikTok video by Zach's tech surf where he discussed Intel CPUs underperforming. If possible, could you provide the exact link to the video/article? This could help us identify any potential misinformation.
  4. You mentioned that you now experience an average FPS of 10 to 120 with the same settings. Could you please specify the settings you're referring to? This information will assist us in investigating and potentially replicating the issue in the future.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, casperturi.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos