Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14839 Discussions

Procesador i7-13700KF se congelan juegos o reinicia pc

Angel5
Beginner

Buenas, tengo un problema con mi pc que al momento de abrir algún juego, ya sea, Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Gears5, Warzone, Diablo 4, se creashea el juego y no me deja jugarlo, o a veces estoy jugando y se cierra de repente el juego, o me reincia la pc, o me manda un pantallazo azul, tambien otra cosa que he visto es que a veces me pone que no tengo mucha memoria virtual, lo cual es ilógico ya que los componentes de mi pc son:

Tarjeta madre gigabyte B760M DS3H DDR5

Memoria ram DDR5 2 x 16 5600 mhz

SSD M.2 de 1TB

Tarjeta de video asus rtx 4060ti

Fuente de poder msi 650w 80+ Bronce

Disipador balam rush nx70

Procesador oem intel i7 13700kf

He leido en algunos foros que podria ser la solucion cambiar el ajuste SVID Behavior a Intel fail Safe, pero ya entre a la Bios y no encuentro esa opcion, no se si me puedan ayudar con este tema por favor

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Angel5,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation

For us to further check this, please help provide the following details:

1. When did you purchase the processor?
  2. Is it working fine before?
  3. Did you change some settings before the issue started?
  4. What are the troubleshooting steps that you tried?

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Angel5
Beginner

Hello, thank you for responding, sorry, I didn’t know it was only in English, my English is not very good either, so I will also use a translator to communicate, sorry if you don’t understand some things.

Next, I will answer the questions you left me.

1. When did you purchase the processor?: I bought it about 1 month ago

2. Is it working fine before?: No, since I bought it, it failed me, I was checking in forums and many agree that these processors had problems a while ago

3. Did you change some settings before the issue started?: No, from the beginning it started like this without modifying anything

4. What are the troubleshooting steps that you tried?: Well, I tried to change the ‘Performance core ratio’ But since my motherboard is not compatible with overclocking I couldn’t do it, then I tried with the solution I mentioned above, but I couldn’t do that option either, I saw that several have worked by lowering the Pcore but I don’t know much about that topic so I don’t know what to do, but what I have seen is that many people who have this processor have these problems and I don’t know how to solve it if I don’t know much about the topic

I will be on the lookout for new developments and that they can help me solve this issue with the processor, as I struggle a lot since I also get a lot of blue screens, thank you and I look forward to your response.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Angel5,

For the BSOD issue, kindly open the community link where we posted our recommendations and follow the provided settings that you need to set inside the BIOS then tell us if there is an improvement. 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Processors/Updated-Guidance-RE-Reports-of-13th-14th-Gen-Unlocked-Desktop/m-p/1594553

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Angel5,

I hope this message finds you well. 

Were you able to check the previous post?

Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Angel5,

I hope you are having a good day.

I am sending another follow up to check if you tried our last recommendation. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Thank you and have a great day. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos