Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15068 Discussions

i7 14700k Reiniciando Sozinho

AdelZafani
Beginner

Ola, estou tentando problemas com minha CPU i7 14700k, onde ela reinicia sozinha, sem hora certa para acontecer, às vezes acontece 3 ou 4 vezes no dia, às vezes acontece uma única vez. Gostaria de ajuda talvez com uma bios configurada msi para talvez resolver o problema, ou acionar a garantia do produto.

Z790 TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI + I7 14700K + G.SKILL TRIDENZ 32GB 7200MHZ + ASUS ROG THOR 850P + REFRIGERADOR DE ÁGUA LIAN LI GALAHAD II LCD

0 Kudos
10 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AdelZafani,

Por favor, esteja ciente de que só podemos apoiá-lo em inglês. Usamos uma ferramenta de tradução web para traduzir essa resposta, portanto, pode haver alguma tradução imprecisa. 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I can see that you are experiencing random reboots in your system. Are there any error message that pops up when this issue is occurring? Additionally, is your system working fine before? If it does are there any changes that you have made before the issue occurred? To eliminate overheating issues, does your system needs sometime before being able to boot up again? It would also be better if you can share with us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your configuration. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AdelZafani,

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
AdelZafani
Beginner

I still suffer from the same problem, i7 14700k, crashing in games like cyberpunk, if I turn on turbo boost for the cpu to run at 5.5GHz the game closes every 10/15min, if I turn off the boost to use it at 3.5GHz it takes time a little more to close the games, however, it still closes, I've already put pl1 and pl2 at 253w, I've tried undervolting, and nothing solves my problem, I'm using a Z790 Tomahawk Max WiFi motherboard with its latest bios version, ICCMAX In 307a, does anyone have a solution that can help me?

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AdelZafani, 

I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the crashes despite the intensive that you have tried. For now, kindly please allow me to coordinate this with our team and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AdelZafani,

Thank you for patiently waiting. Based on the symptoms that you are experiencing, it would be best to follow the recommended BIOS settings of your Intel® Core™ i7 processor 14700K (33M Cache, up to 5.60 GHz) located at this link: June 2024 Guidance regarding Intel Core 13th and 14th Gen K/KF/KS instability reports. For precise instructions tailored to your motherboard's specific BIOS naming convention, we recommend consulting directly with the motherboard's manufacturer.

Should the issue persists after doing so, do not hesitate to update me on this thread. I will be waiting for your update. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
AdelZafani
Beginner

Ola, tudo bem? Igual eu anexei as imagens, ja estou utilizando essa recomendações, pl1 e pl2 253w e iccmax 307a

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello AdelZafani,

I hope you received our previous response to this thread regarding the recommended BIOS settings for your Intel® Core™ i7 processor 14700K. Please see this link: June 2024 Guidance regarding Intel Core 13th and 14th Gen K/KF/KS instability reports.

If you've already followed those instructions, please let me know if the issue persists or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Von M.

0 Kudos
AdelZafani
Beginner

Hello everything is fine? I already followed June's instructions for 14700k, now, it crashes in games much less often than if you leave turbo boost activated, however, even so, at least 1 or 2 times a day games happen to close.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello AdelZafani,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear the crashing has reduced. However, we will need to do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once available.

Von M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AdelZafani,

I have sent you an email regarding this thread. Please check your inbox for more details. Thank you. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos