Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

intel 8500 on ASRock Z370M PRO4

ASamo3
Beginner

Disable uefi options intel speed shift and intel speedstep, but the percentage was limited to 3000 MHz. Asrock is recommended on its website for 8500 bios 2.1, but it is nowhere to be found, only 2.0

Win produces a Kernel-Power 41 error.

It is not known exactly what it is related to.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello samox1n,

Thank you for joining the Intel Community Support.

While enabling these technologies may improve the overall performance of your system dynamically, it is recommended to have the latest BIOS version available for your motherboard. Were you able to find additional information about the BIOS update for your system?

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello samox1n,

According to https://ark.intel.com/, your processor is running at the base frequency specified for your processor, which is 3.00 GHz. At this point, it seems that your processor is working properly. I recommend you to enable the technologies mentioned before to improve the performance of your system. When Intel® SpeedStep technology is disabled, Intel® Turbo boost technology is disabled, too. Now, remember that your processor can automatically run faster if they are enabled.

Is there a specific reason why you disabled them on the BIOS settings?

Regarding the BIOS update, have you contacted your motherboard manufacturer to get additional information about it?

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello samox1n,

I hope you found the information provided before useful. Did you contact your motherboard manufacturer to get some information about the BIOS update?

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos