Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
To better assist you, can you please provide the following reports and information:
Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)
- Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information
- By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
- Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
- To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
- Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.
- On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
- On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
- Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.
Intel® Graphics report
- With the graphics report, you don’t have to send both reports from both tools, just the one that you currently use (If applicable).
- You can use the option under the reply window to attach the reports and any other files to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).
- Our support is only provided in English.
- We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread.
- To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded in this Intel Community.
- Besides the Windows update did you complete any other changes as hardware or software related?
- Is this a new computer?
- Before the issue started were you able to have a normal/expected performance?
- Is this issue happening with a built-in display in case your computer is a laptop or is it happening with an external display in case you are using a desktop?
I look forward to hearing from you
Intel Technical Support Technician
We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.
Intel Customer Support Technician