Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20932 Discussions

Altera 5ASXFB3G4F35I3G Thermal Data

mitchellr
Beginner

Hello,

I am looking for junction-to-board and junction-to-case thermal resistance data for the Altera device 5ASXFB3G4F35I3G. Can you provide this?

Thank you very much!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Below I have attached the thermal data for the device. It also can be obtained through the link below.

Link : Thermal Resistance (intel.com)

Hope that helps and do let me know if I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Below I have attached the thermal data for the device. It also can be obtained through the link below.

Link : Thermal Resistance (intel.com)

Hope that helps and do let me know if I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If this does address your question, please take a moment to close this service request from your mySupport account and fill out the service evaluation survey. If you feel your support experience was excellent, please rate it with score of 10. If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or please let me know the cause so that I can improve your future support experience.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos