testp
Beginner

]

Series: CYCLONE5Model: 5CEBA7F23C7NContents of question:ES-1035 contains
CYCLONE 5 errata information.Among them, there is an item of Fractional
PLL Phase Alignment Error.There is a description about the version of
the silicon die in it,I searched Intel's HP and couldn't find the
silicon die version.Please send us the material that shows the version
information,,or please tell me the relevant part.

Cyclone V E
・ 5CEA9
・ 5CEA7
I would like to get Fixed Silicon by Die Revision information about the above two series.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The reported issue had been fixed many years back (end of 2013) and since then only the fixed silicon parts have been shipped. There is no specific ordering code to separately order a fixed part. You will definitely get a fixed one.

The revision marking is part of the data code and is visible below the part number on the package. Decode it as described in Figure 1 of the Errata.

If still in doubt while ordering, you can contact the local sales representative specifying the die revision while ordering. They will help you.

Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The reported issue had been fixed many years back (end of 2013) and since then only the fixed silicon parts have been shipped. There is no specific ordering code to separately order a fixed part. You will definitely get a fixed one.

The revision marking is part of the data code and is visible below the part number on the package. Decode it as described in Figure 1 of the Errata.

If still in doubt while ordering, you can contact the local sales representative specifying the die revision while ordering. They will help you.

Regards.

0 Kudos
testp
Beginner

Thank you for your response.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

You can also refer to this link below:

What is the top side marking format for Altera devices? (intel.com)

Regards.

0 Kudos