Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20687 Discussions

Can I have an overview data sheet for the ARRIA V that includes the new part number

PBrad6
Beginner

We use the ARRIA V device 5ASXFB3G4F35I5N and have been informed by our Supplier via PCN116724-00 that there will be a part number change. The embedded excel sheet on the PCN (adv1828-opn-list.xlsx) defines the new part number as 5ASXFB3G4F35I5G. In order to procure the part it has to be coded on our database and our components group, (in France), require a data sheet that defines the part number. The file Altera_AV_Overview_51001_21-12-2015.pdf gives a breakdown of the part number, but hasn't been updated since Xmas 2015 so can't be used. They have the PCN and spread sheet but require more details. Is a new revision to the Altera_AV_Overview file planned, if so, will it be available before the cessation of the "N" code? Can you email me anything further (peter.bradley@uk.thalesgroup.com) that will assist them in coding the new part number?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee
Hi Pete Bradley, If you are referring to our Arria V datasheet, it does mention about the OPN for "G" code. Moreover, the change in OPN is only from "N" code to "G" code. Thus, you may use the existing Arria V datasheet at link below: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/arria-v/av_51001.pdf Regards, YL
0 Kudos
PBrad6
Beginner

Thank you for your reply, but I'm afraid that it doesn't help. Page 12 of that file shows the breakdown of the 5A SX series devices and shows only two options for the last digit: N = Lead-free packaging and ES = Engineering sample. Page 8, for example gives details for the 5A GT series and includes both the "N" and the "G" options. Our component engineering group want to see a breakdown of the ordering code that allows them to know that the "G" option exists.

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee
I dont really get what you mean. Breakdown of "N" and "G" is available in the 5A SX ordering part number section.
0 Kudos