Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Cannot Program Stratix 10 MX board Anymore (Error Status: 18952)

rewingchow
Beginner

After an attempt to program the Intel Stratix 10 MX board, which failed 17% into programming, every attempt to program fails from the beginning. Before the fail at 17% the board would program completely fine without issue.

This was tested on Quartus Prime Pro 19.3, 20.1 & 21.1.

This was also tested with multiple bitstreams.

I have tried adjusting the Hardware Frequency and rebooting the system.

I am receiving the following error: Device does not accept configuration request 18952.

I have attached an image of the issue.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

• Have you successfully program the FPGA previously?
  • Make sure the JTAG communication cable(s) are securely connected to the target system and are set to use a JTAG TCK frequency that is supported by all the devices in the JTAG chain and the target system, and the correct device is selected. Then retry the operation.
  • On top of that, has you try to program other working FPGA on the board to see if it was program successfully? This is to see if the the board is working fine or not.
  • Also, has you try to program the Stratix 10 with other PC?

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos