Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

De10 lite

Zohar1
Beginner
Hi.
I’m trying to connect my pins to the seven segment display and every time I try to run the sof file the segment doesn’t go on.
I checked the pins correct place.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
BXia
Novice

You'd better program the default demo's .sof in de10-lite cd-rom, then check if the HEX display normally.

Or maybe your code doesn't work.

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Without seeing any part of the design, there's really no way to know what's going on.

Is it getting programmed successfully?

0 Kudos
Zohar1
Beginner

Hi.

the code have done seccessfullu compliation and i made the pin connection according to DE10-lite manual.

Zohar1_0-1718485351560.png

Zohar1_1-1718485379881.pngZohar1_2-1718485410751.png

0 Kudos
BXia
Novice

How did you assign your input pins? And did you program the DE10_LITE_Default.sof in DE10-Lite CD-ROM/Demonstrations/Default to verify function of the segments hardware?

0 Kudos
Zohar1
Beginner
I don’t know how but I tried to run the sof file in the programmer two time in a row and then it worked.
But anyway thanks for your help
0 Kudos
khtan
Employee

Hi Zohar,

Sorry for the delay in replying to this case, may I know whether the issue been resolved on your end or do you still require support on your end?

I saw there is a few youtube videos on programming the 7 segment led with de10 lite and also some cases where the 7 segment LED hardware fails on de10lite, does the example design in demo working?

Thanks

Regards

Kian

0 Kudos
khtan
Employee

Hi Zohar,

I will set this thread to community support since you mentioned that it is working and also thanks to our community people BXia and sstrell for their help in this case. If you have further questions or issues , do create a new thread and we will support you from there. Thanks for using Intel Forums.

Thanks

Regards

Kian

0 Kudos