Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20638 Discussions

Die Verification - EPC2TI32

Mitch1
Beginner

To Technical Support:

I was wondering if you could provide die verification for one of your products, EPC2TI32, which has a date code of 0031. Upon exposing the die, the markings revealed Z1190. My question is are these markings correct for this device?

Our company does component authentication for a government prime contractor who requires to have the die markings match the external markings exactly or receive verification from the manufacturer.

I have included pictures of the component going through authentication testing and a picture of the die markings revealed post decapsulation.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you are able to provide.

Mitch

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello Mitch,

Thank you for using the forum. I understand that you are inquiring for die verification for EPC2TI32. Unfortunately, we do not verify the authentification of the device through forum support. We would recommend customers to contact their local sales team or their distributors for device authentification. The rule of thumb is if the devices are bought from authorized distributors they are authentic.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Mitch1
Beginner
0 Kudos