Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20692 Discussions

Downloading schematic symbol library for cyclone 10 GX

sfraser
Beginner

Hi,

I'm trying to put together a schematic for my PCB that has an Intel Cyclone 10 GX device (10CX105). the Intel website provides links to download the .OLB files (ORCAD format) for the devices, but when you click the links no download happens, it just opens a tab full of null characters. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/board-layout-test/pcb/pcb-cadence.html

Here is the link in question. If any of you know how to actually download the files for the cyclone 10 gx I would really appreciate some instruction. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sfraser
Beginner

Fixed - switched browsers from chrome to firefox. was successfully able to complete the downloads.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sfraser
Beginner

Fixed - switched browsers from chrome to firefox. was successfully able to complete the downloads.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Sounds good, thanks for sharing and hope everything is working well at your side. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos