Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20684 Discussions

How can I access a decrypted version of an HSPICE model that intel made for the DE10LITE ADC?

JohnCatapang
Beginner

Hi,

We're trying to open an HSPICE model made by intel but its encrypted. Would it be possible to get the decrypted version? We're trying to see the resistor values used in the design to figure out what's causing us issues. We found the spice model here on this link under MAX10: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/board-layout...

Through HSPICE we can open it and run a simulation but the components itself are hidden. I tried to call customer support but I was sent here instead. 

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

John

0 Kudos
2 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi John

I am not aware of any other HSPICE model provided other than the site you mentioned.

The model consists of Encrypted ADC and user needs to define the simulation components such as driver RC or RLC component or transmission line information for simulation purpose.

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi John

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that have been provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos