Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20690 Discussions

How to connect internet to de10 nano fpga cloud connectivity kit

Durga_Praveen_Kumar
I am getting an error (path not found) after running the batch file given in terasic cd. How to resolve this issue?
Is there any way to connect internet to rfs daughter card through hps?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Do you mean to connect the internet through ethernet port or wifi on the rfs? Could you provide me the error you observed?

0 Kudos
Durga_Praveen_Kumar

Thank you for your quick response, sir.

I want to connect the internet via wifi on the RFS using hps. But I don't know how to connect. Is it possible to do in hps

I executed test.bat file given in RFS manual. I got an error that path not found.

Screenshot (369).png

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I observed that you have successfully programmed the sof file into the FPGA. Are you running a script? The reason is that the HPS wifi connection should be performed through UART.

0 Kudos
Durga_Praveen_Kumar
Yes sir, I am running a script which is given by terasic. After programming the sof file into the FPGA, it has to ask for wifi username & password. But as shown in the image, specified path is not found. Is there any way to resolve this issue?
The second thing is using UART, how to connect wifi. Is there any software for that?
0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I would recommend you to contact Terassic as they provided the demo. If you performed it incorrectly, you might not be able to connect to the RFS wifi module through FPGA.

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos