Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20642 Discussions

I'm trying to get Stratix10 virtual platform, but the link in the instructions page seems to be broken. Can someone please point me to where can I download the software from? Thanks in advance Jacky

Jacky_R_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
9 Replies
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

Please go to fpgasoftware.intel.com for select your package for download. Most of the software content had moved to Intel site.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

Sales Marketing Group

0 Kudos
Jacky_R_Intel
Employee

JosephC, fpgasoftware.intel.com web page doesn't seems to have "virtual platform", is That part of Quatos?

The Stratix10 user guide I was reffering to is in:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/documentation/suc1438827728006.html#suc1439218515751

Which points to Stratix 10 SoC Virtual Platform Download page in

http://software.altera.com/s10socvp/

which seems to be broken.

Thanks,

Jacky

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Jacky,

Thanks for your feedback. We've opened an internal ticket to report this issue as broken link. I'll keep you posted once I hear from the team,

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Jacky_R_Intel
Employee

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your reply. is there a link I can download the software until the link is fixed?

Thanks,

Jacky

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Jacky,

There are several information exchanged internally about yours request. We identified this officially as these package distribution rights is expired back to Dec'2017.

We are now working on the next action and hopefully can come out a solution ASAP. Will keep you posted once we have updates.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Jacky_R_Intel
Employee

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the update and following up on this.

Jacky

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Jacky,

As what I've mentioned earlier, the distribution right was discontinued. That will most likely to be remove for the future.

However, we are waiting for the final confirmation on these direction. Hopes that I can hear from the internal team and update you soon.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Jacky,

This is an official message that the tools has been taken out for public distributions. It was removed and we will update the documentation to reflect the change.

However, if S10 Virtual Platform tools is really important for you, please work through your local FAE to request for it.

I hope you can understand this decision and next direction as we know that not all tools is being released and maintained permanently.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Jacky_R_Intel
Employee

Hi Joseph,

Many thanks for following up and the full answer.

Thanks,

Jacky

0 Kudos