I am trying to recreate a binary generated from some old VHDL code that may have been modified/corrupted. The end goal is to migrate the "not-corrupted" code from FLEX 8000 to Cyclone10LP.
The problem is, MAX+plus II Compiler Version 10.1 06/12/2001 was used and the installation CDROM is missing. The last downloadable version on the website is the 10.2.
Is there any way to get the 10.1 version?
To give a little more details, the design is 20 years old:
The bitstream used from production is in version
- we have a bitstream .pof generated with Max+Plus II 10.1
- no source code, no project
- limited documentation regarding the design evolution from C to D
As for version C:
- we have a bitstream .pof generated with Max+Plus II 9.4
- source code + project are present
- design documentation that I don't trust 100%, it's not low level enough.
If I had the 10.1 software version, I could try to generate a bistream and compare it to the one in version D.
Later on, I could also make sure I reproduced the changes made on the version C (that got the design to version D).
I saw on this post https://community.intel.com/t5/Programmable-Devices/MAX-plus-II-8-0/m-p/250113#M67680 that Max+Plus II version 10.1 was used.
I thought maybe I could ask the person who posted the message, but all I see are Altera_Forum users.