Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

Need GSRD of Intel® Agilex™ I-Series Transceiver-SoC Development Kit (4x F-Tile)

LChua3
Partner

[Question]

1. Where can find the GSRD of Agilex™ I-Series Transceiver-SoC Development Kit ?

2. If no GSRD for this EVK, How to migration GSRD from Agilex-F to Agilex-I development kit ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The GSRD of Intel® Agilex™ I-Series Transceiver-SoC Development Kit is in development phase.

To migrate design change the part number in Quartus.

If your design contain transceiver tile then you will need to recreate the IP for the transceiver tile if it is using different tile.

Also. depends upon the device resources of I-series. If design is able to fit then good. Also, you need to change the pin constraints in Quartus.

Thank you

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Thank you

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos