Hi Ricardo Gonzalez,
Deeply apologize for my late of respond. I'm Wani who will continue support for your issue.
To understand more about your device failure, could you please provide some details ;
1. What is the failure symptom?
2. When did the failure happen? How did you discover the failure?
3. How did you determine the failure? Please elaborate the procedures.
4. Does the failure unit ever working before failure?
5. Did they violate solder re-flow temperature profiles, moisture sensitivity? Please provide the re-flow temperature profiles.
6. Did they swap the failure device to a known good board? Is the failure following the device or board?
Update the answer on behalf of Jabil's Team ;
1. Functional Failure, FA shared for more details.
2. Different dates, since the end of the last year. In our test, values out of range was read.
3. We see the error at the test, after that, we retest in order to double check the error at the test. After we remove the device and replace it with a new one in order to validate if the failure follows the device. After that we put the “bad device” in a golden board to double check the failure.
5. No, we run under parameters. Profile parameters and Moisture sensitivity handling guides could be shared by mail if be required.
6. Yes, the failure follows the device.