Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20680 Discussions

PCN118144/PCN118143 Patch for Quartus Prime 17

andrehfg
Beginner

I used Quartus Prime Standard 17.0 (Quartus Prime Version 17.0.0 Build 595 04/25/2017 SJ Standard Edition(windows)) and Quartus Prime Pro 17.1 (Quartus Prime Version 17.1.0 Build 240 10/25/2017 SJ Pro Edition (linux)) in a design and I'like to know if these versions are affected by the issues described in PCN 118144-01 and PCN118143-01. If they are affected, could you make the screening patches and the solution patches available?

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Can you please share with me those PCNs? I am unable to find it from PCN website: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/pcns-and-advisories.html#pdn

Thank you.

0 Kudos
andrehfg
Beginner

Hello,

Attached you'll find the PCNs.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

PCNs you given me notified update on Intel Quartus Prime Standard Edition version 1(9.1 and earlier) from PCN118143-01 and Intel Quartus Prime Pro (version 20.1 and earlier) and Intel Quartus Prime Standard (version 19.1 and earlier) from PCN 118144-01. 

You mentioned that you are using Quartus Prime Standard 17.0 and and Quartus Prime Pro 17.1. Thus, both of these versions you are using affected by these two PCNs you have received. There are KDB Article in PCNs you provided that has the KDB and it patches that you can refer to for each issues raised. Please refer to those links and download the new patches. 

I hope this answer your question.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
andrehfg
Beginner

Hello,

Could you send me the links to download the patches for Quartus Prime Standard 17.0 and Quartus Prime Pro 17.1?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

There should be workaround and links to download patches on links under KDB Articles from PCNs you shared. There are more detailed explanations there which I think will be more helpful. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos