Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20644 Discussions

Problem with oneAPI2022.1 and FPGA compilation Stratix10GX

MDavi68
Novice

Hello,

I need support with the new version of oneAPI2022.1 with Quartus 20.3. I have an FPGA Stratix10GX development kit, first I want to mention that I have to use some libraries from an external Quartus 20.3 installation to make the FPGA (aocl diagnose) works (different from the Quartus installed with OneAPI

Currently,  the aocl diagnose works, but, when I tried to compile one of the examples I have an error, the complete log is in the attached files.

Error (23035): Tcl error:  while executing "qexec "quartus_cdb top -c base --import_design --file base.qdb --overwrite"

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi MDavi68,

Apologies for the delayed response. Due to previous holiday season we would require some time to run through the situation to understand further and will get back to you as soon as possible (approx. a week/two). Thank you for the patients.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi MDavi68,

May I know the steps which you used to compile your work?

As I understand, the default steps to compile oneAPI in Linux is using the document on the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/get-started-with-intel-oneapi-base-linux/top.html

If wanted to use TCL, some enviroment setup required to be done, follow this link below regarding the setup:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/oneapi-programming-guide/top/oneapi-development-environment-setup/use-modulefiles-with-linux.html

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi MDavi68,

Any update from the previous comment?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi MDavi68,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos