CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20677 Discussions

Question about SW-ONE-QUARTUS

Takashi69
Beginner

Hi Intel Team,

Thank you for your support.

I have a question about SW-ONE-QUARTUS.

1. Is this license possible to use both Quartur II serise and Intel Quartus Prime?

2. How many devices can use? Any other limitations?

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Takashi

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to Intel forum. Apologize for the delay in response. Answer to your question

1. Is this license possible to use both Quartur II serise and Intel Quartus Prime?

-yes

2. Depend on license type use. Fixed license is for 1 device per use. Floating licenses depend on number of seat that customer buy. no limitation on number of seat that can be purchase.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Toan1
Beginner

k

0 Kudos
DeepakGaur
Beginner

Dear Intel team. I want to purchase 4 seat floating license of Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Design Software Version 23.4 for Linux. How to specify number of seats and floating license requirement while placing order for SW-ONE-QUARTUS. Do I need to get 4 separate copies of SW-ONE-QUARTUS ? If so, how to host all 4 on a single license server (Linux) regards, Deepak Gaur

0 Kudos