Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Receiver GXB linkrate-dependent register values

APPU_appu
New Contributor I

Hi, 

How to set the M counter value, L counter value, N counter value,PPM selection, L counter PFD and L counter PD manually?

Thank You

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to manually setting some of the counters in transceiver. Since there is not much detail provided, I presume that you are referring to the CDR counters. If yes, for your information, by default, except for the PPM selection, the counters will be automatically configured based on your transceiver configuration in Native PHY. These values are validated optimal by Engineering. 

As for the PPM selection, you can configure in Native PHY up to 1000ppm.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos