Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
21017 Discussions

Reliability report of 1SX165HN2F43I2VG & 5M2210ZF256I5N

Dee33
Novice

Please help provide Reliability report of 1SX165HN2F43I2VG & 5M2210ZF256I5N.

Thank you.

7 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out Intel FPGA Community.

The Reliability Report for both 1SX165HN2F43I2VG & 5M2210ZF256I5N are available in Intel’s RDC System. Refer below link.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/confidential/collections/topics/qualification-reports.html?s=Relevancy&f:@stm_10385_en=%5BIntel%C2%AE%20FPGAs%5D

For 1SX165HN2F43I2VG, you can find it with below information:

Content ID: 728770

Document title: S10 Stratix 10 Product PRQ Report

For 5M2210ZF256I5N, you can find it with below information:

Content ID: 763939

Document title: 2022 Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) Reliability Monitoring Report

Now, customer needs to get the report by themselves. Once visit to RDC, the customer can use above information details to look for the reliability report.

Since the reliability report is Intel confidential information, the RDC registration is required by the customer with CNDA.

If the customer cannot find out or cannot access the reliability report, the customer is required for RDC registration, please get the registration in the RDC website.

The following links are direct links to understand about RDC access.

Resource & Design Center (RDC) - RDC User Guide

https://edc.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/rdc-user-guide/

When anyone download the RDC document from the RDC website, the downloaded document shows a watermark at all pages of the document background. That watermark is one’s own e-mail address.

We recommend that the customer perform self-registration to get the access to confidential RDC document.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Dee33
Novice

Hi,

There is no search result of Content ID: 728770 & 763939.

Does it mean that I need create a Premier account?

The Register button will go back to RDC homepage...(Please refer to the link below.)

Could you please help to check & provide the download link of each PNs directly. Thank you.

PN:
1SX165HN2F43I2VG
5M2210ZF256I5N

https://edc.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/rdc-user-guide/getting-access/

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Yes, you will need to register for RDC account with CNDA as the reliability report is Intel confidential information.

After you registered account successfully, you can view and download the document. I deeply apologies as I can't share it directly with you as when anyone download the RDC document from the RDC website, the downloaded document shows a watermark at all pages of the document background. That watermark is one’s own e-mail address.

The customer can perform self-registration to get access to confidential RDC document by navigating to the top of the page beside the language option button.

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Any updates regarding the reliability report? Did you manage to follow the steps?

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos
Talin1
Beginner

Hi, 

I'm looking for reliability information for 5M2210ZF256I5N. I followed this post to find the document and I got nowhere. Can you please send a link to the document? 

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
wuyuetian
New Contributor I

Regarding the issue of 5M2210ZF256I5N $30 discontinued replacement and large-volume ordering, we have set up a special team to conduct research and achieved good results. Are you interested in joining?
Email:jack@aceicc.com

0 Kudos