Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20866 Discussions

Stratix 10 Access

royak
Beginner

I'm attempting to access a Stratix10 node to build a design on. However, I cannot find the command line to put in the devcloud shell I'm running on Mac to access one and some of the documentation seems outdated/has not been helpful. How do I go about accessing one to implement my RTL and HDL designs?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @royak,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope all is well.

With the assumption that you have managed to connect to Intel DevCloud successfully, the command to access the node are just by running the 'devcloud_login' command and you should be prompt with the desire node to select.

Hope that clarify.

Note: for more information on DevCloud available command you can refer to the link here --> https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/shell-commands/

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
royak
Beginner

So, I have set up my devcloud and configured the environment. I sign in with no issues using "ssh devcloud" and have successfully run the "hello world" script using a gpu node. However, when I run 'devcloud_login,' I am told "command not found." Is this a problem with how I configured my shell? 

Thanks for your time,

Roy

0 Kudos
royak
Beginner

So, I have set up my devcloud and configured the environment. I sign in with no issues using "ssh devcloud" and have successfully run the "hello world" script using a gpu node. However, when I run 'devcloud_login,' I am told "command not found." Is this a problem with how I configured my shell?

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @royak,

It seems that your environment setup on your local platform might now have devcloud_login command configured.

I assume you are having Windows OS and using some tool to perform ssh connectivity, would suggest to follow the OpenSSH as it is recommended.

If you are using other ssh tools like mobaxterm there is a steps to configure the 'devcloud_login' is required. Please refer to the steps 5.2 in the link below.

https://github.com/intel/FPGA-Devcloud/tree/master/main/Devcloud_Access_Instructions#devcloud-access-instructions

Note: Mobaxterm are in the deprecated path.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
royak
Beginner

I am running the intel devcloud though a shell in my terminal on my MacOs. Other than the initial "hello world" script, I haven't done much else to configure my environment. I am still having trouble finding the option to select a Stratix node. Is there any other infomation you need to help me out?

Thank you very much for your time and sorry for late response. 

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @royak,

Greetings, just checking in to see if there is any further doubts in regards to this matter.

Hope your doubts have been clarified.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
royak
Beginner

Sorry for late reply, I answered your other recent reply. 

Thank you again. 

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @royak,

Noted on the OS being MacOS, for that you can access the node using the native SSH client, which I assume you have setup successfully.

Alternatively you can try on the command mention in the section 'How to request interactive mode' in the link below:

- https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/job-submission/

Hope that clarify

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @royak,

Good day, just following up on the previous clarification.

By any chances did you managed to look into the it?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @royak,

Greetings, as we do not receive any further clarification/updates on the matter, hence would assume challenge are overcome. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes

BB

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos