Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20689 Discussions

Unable to log into self service license center

slsg93
Beginner

I have been trying for over 2 weeks to log into the self service license center to retrieve a license for an IP block that we purchased and have not been able to get logged in.  I have contacted Intel directly twice and have been told to post to this forum rather than fixing the issue so here I am.  When I use the links they provided it takes me to a log-in page and allows me to log in.  I then end up on the page https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/homepage.html

On this page I click on the little person in the upper right (my intel) and select the self service license center.  This takes me to a page that says I need to complete my registration.  This page has my user name and company information displayed so I click the continue button.  At this point a new page is displayed that says you are creating an account for me and I will receive an email when completed. 

If I log out and repeat the process I do not get the account confirmation page, rather I a screen (attached image) that says account required.

In over 2 weeks I have not received an email and I cannot get into the license service to retrieve the license THAT WE PAID FOR! We have already lost over 2 weeks of time on this project and have missed an important deadline.  Please correct this problem and/or give me the license that we paid for so we can continue this project.  

I have attached 2 screen shots.  Initial_Login.jpg is the page I get after I successfully log into the link that you provided to me.

LicensCenter.jpg is the screen I get when I attempt to get into the license center using the "my intel" menu.  

0 Kudos
26 Replies
slsg93
Beginner

For the record, I just tried to access the SSLC and it is still not letting me in.  I log into my Intel account, then when I attempt to access the SSLC it tells me I need to verify my account.  All of my personal data on this confirmation page is correct so I click the continue and then it tells me my account has been approved and that I should receive an email with confirmation but I never get the email.  This is exactly what has been happening for the past several weeks (almost a month now) and I have yet to receive any confirmation email and I am not granted access to the SSLC.

0 Kudos
slsg93
Beginner

I just received the elusive email welcoming me to the SSLC that I was waiting on.  I am now able to get into the SSLC.  Unfortunately when I put in the activation code for the license we purchased it now tells me the activation code is bad.  The activation code is supposed to unlock a piece of IP that we purchased the license for through Mouser.  The email with the activation code in it came from Intel.  Any suggestions?  I am not looking for a license for Quartus, just for  one piece of IP.

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Thanks for the confirmation!

I will send you an email to get the activation code for checking. However, you will still need to activate the code on your own as we do not have the access to customer account.

Wani

0 Kudos
jason11
Beginner

I've also been trying to access licensing.intel.com for about a month, and have not succeeded in logging in or generating an account there. This is resulting in project delays and an inability to generate the quartus license that I purchased the first week of this year.

0 Kudos
JWies1
Novice

Eventually I found a way that is working:

- in Quartus menu choose Tools -> License Setup
- click button Download License
- copy the URL from the internet explorer that opens to a browser of your choice (1)
- open URL
- sign in with intel account
- click on button Self Service Licensing Center
- get some champange!

(1) Can anyone explain me, why Quartus is explicitly starting the internet explorer?
Because that is the only browser that doesn't work!

seamusbleu
Novice

I have the same problem, and yes, my registered email address for Intel FPGA forum is the same as with my SSLC email address.

0 Kudos