Programming specs should include:
1) Programming protocol description along with timing diagram on how the protocol works
2) Memory map information: including non-volatile programming data areas and addressing and configurable options
3) Pinning information. Pin out and the required state of every pin on the device during programming mode
4) DC and AC characteristics of the device during programming
5) Mechanical drawing of device
First of all, I would like to inform you that this product is already obsoleted. I am afraid that you are not able to get this product in the market anymore.
Altera did/does. Used to provide excellent support for EOL devices. People still have them in existing products, after all.
Intel OTOH does not care. They just want you to buy new stuff.