Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20680 Discussions

Where can I find part availability information?

eng1
Novice

The parts shortage seems to have finally hit the vendors we purchase from. 

Is any information available on when Cyclone FPGA supply may ramp back up?

Is there a more appropriate place I should ask?

The main part concern I have today is 10CL006YE144 (any speed, any temperature).  Some vendors show a manufacturer lead time, but this has not proven reliable.  If we have to go without FPGAs for a year, it will be very bad news for our company.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

Unprecedented demand increase and supply constraints has impacted all segment of semiconductor industry. This resulting in constrained capacity available to PSG products throughout 2021. We are working actively to prioritize Intel delivery and increase Intel's allocated capacity.

Please kindly contact our authorized distributor below for order and further update on the supply.

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
eng1
Novice

Thank you for the response.  

It seems that we will just have to deal with the unknown for at least the rest of this year.

0 Kudos