Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20705 Discussions

alternate nor flash for cyclone iii

Subhani1
Beginner

i am using altera cyclone 3(ep3c80u484) with ap configuration, for ap configuration you suggested p30 p33 nor flash make by micron. now they are obsolete so, please provide alternate nor flash with same size and package.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Subhani1.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community Support forums.

I will move your thread to a specialized community section so it can be answered as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

Sorry to tell you that there are no alternative flash memory devices equivalent to the Micron P30/P33 Parallel NOR flash memory devices to support Active Parallel configuration scheme in Cyclone® III.

Please refer to our KDB below for more information:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/component/2018/are-the-any-alternative-flash-memory-devices-equivalent-to-the-m.html

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos