Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

intel Stratix 10 SX ES Development kit Design samples

Murali_kumar
New Contributor I
Hi all,

Currently i am using Intel stratix 10 FPGA ES development kit with "1SX280LU2F50E2VGS2".

for this development kit, source was not available to test the HPS section.

Please provide the reference or link to get the references to test the entire board with HPS also.

Thanks in advance.
Murali kumar M
0 Kudos
8 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May we know the Board revision? 

0 Kudos
Murali_kumar
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have the S10 SoC Development Kit board design files, documents, examples and can be found in S10 SX Soc FPGA Development Kit Downloadable Content at Table3. Have you check on this? https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/development-kits/stratix/10-sx.html

0 Kudos
Murali_kumar
New Contributor I
Hi,
Yes I have reffered the same. And I am using it. But not able to find any source or reference related to hps integrated implementation.

Please let me know any reference available

Regards
Murali kumar M
0 Kudos
Murali_kumar
New Contributor I
Yes,
Already referred that also, for that dev-kit only one design available and that is also for MAX10 device.

Regards
Murali kumar M
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We found link on Stratix 10 SoC Design Example that maybe useful https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/Projects/Stratix10SoCDesignExampleFor10GbeWithIEEE1588PTPCapability

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos