Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2054 Discussions

Al instalar una actualización da error y no la instala

JBrav6
Beginner

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST 17,2) interfaz de usuario y controlador para Intel® 7ª generación y posterior plataformaVersión más reciente: 17.2.0.1009Versión instalada: 15.9.6.1044Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST 17,2) interfaz de usuario y controlador para Intel® 7ª generación y posterior plataforma

¿Qué puedo hacer?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello JBrav6,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

I would like to gather more information about the issue that you are experiencing with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) updates.

1. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 
  2. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. 
  3. Please attach the document to the next post. 

Note: Community support is offered only in English language. We are using the translator embedded to this website to answer your inquiries.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation. 

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello JBrav6,

Were you able to check my previous post? I would like to know if you need further assistance.

If so, please post us back with the information requested above.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello JBrav6,

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G

0 Kudos
JBrav6
Beginner
Gracias, creo que la razón es que la actualización es para un Windows 10 anterior a mi actualización
0 Kudos