Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2048 Discussions

Intel RST-setup bricht up mit Fehler Plattform nicht unterstützt

MGraf8
Beginner

Update versucht von 17.7.0.1006

auf 17.8.0.1065. Bricht immer ab mit obiger Fehlermeldung. Log und Systemscan anbei.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MGraf8,

Thank you for posting on this Community.

According to the report provided, Intel® H110 Chipset is not supported by Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 17.7.0.1006. Your processor, chipset, and OS should be supported on version 15.9.8.1050.

Now, what we can recommend is that you use the version provided by your system manufacturer. These versions are usually customized to ensure system functionality and performance.

Intel Matrix Storage Manager 15.2.0.1020

We suggest that you contact your system vendor to obtain more information about this product.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support.

0 Kudos
MGraf8
Beginner

Thank you for your answer. I do understand this, but what i dont understand is, why the updates til Version 17.7.0.1006 have been found and installed by Intel Driver & Support Assistant - bit strange. If i keep the system goin on 17.7.0.1006 - could this damage my chipset somehow?

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MGraf8,

Thank you for your response.

Installing non-customized drivers may impact the performance of your computer, the performance of any RAID volume you create, or Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) features you may try to use. This may also result in data loss.

Intel recommends using drivers that are customized for specific system designs. If you still would like to use a generic driver, then we recommend that you use version 15.9.8.1050.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos