Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

Intel Rapid Storage Technology notification Icon - hide systray icon

hmut
Beginner

Hi, does anyone know howto disable this icon from systray via registry? I know it can be done via program itself, that has been started from systray icon but I would like to find a way to hide it from registry settings during SCCM task Sequence.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello hmut, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Intel® does not provide advice on how to change the registry. Our recommendation is to disable the icon from the program itself as you mentioned.  

On the other hand, you can check with Microsoft* or other related forums for help on registry modification. Perhaps other community members may help.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello hmut,  

Were you able to check the previous post with our recommendations? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
hmut
Beginner

Problem solved, when clicking in IRST app to hide the icon, it spits out NaiSettings.xml file to under  userprofile folder, filke contains needed parameters to hide the icon. Just copied that file to new computers during SCCM task sequence. So no registry handling needed.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello hmut,   

Thank you for your reply. 

In that case, we will close this question. If you need further assistance, feel free to post a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,   

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos